This website collects some Personal Data of its Users. This document can be printed using the print command in any browser settings.
Studio Naturalistico Hyla s.r.l. – Via Baroncino, 11 – 06069 Tuoro sul Trasimeno – Perugia
Types of Data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies and Usage Data.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Modalities and treatment place for collected Data
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties may have access to the Data (as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller Processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data without the consent of the User or another of the legal bases specified below, until the User opposes ("opt-out") such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details of the processing of Personal Data or ask for information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening details.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purposes of the collecting data processed
The User’s Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), identify any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Displaying content from external platforms.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User can refer to the section "Details on the processing of Personal Data".
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services: Displaying content from external platforms
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service may still collect data on web traffic related to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
- Font Awesome (Fonticons, Inc. ) Font Awesome is a font visualization service provided by Fonticons, Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content into its pages.
Personal Data processed.
- Google Fonts (Google Ireland Limited) Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google Ireland Limited that allows this application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the restriction of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage
- obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or act in cou
Details on the right of opposition
When the Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Additional information on the processing
Defence in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in Court or in the stages preparatory to its possible establishment for defence against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as the IP address User.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
It is the information collected automatically through this Application (even by third-party applications integrated in this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the User that connects with this Application, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters related to the operating system and the computer environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Application that, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Supervisor of Data Processing (or Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the holder of this application.
The hardware or software tool through which Personal Data of Users are collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this site/ application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This Privacy Statement is prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Privacy Statement.